Saturday, October 1, 2011

Not as computer savvy as I used to be...

Oh geez .This whole "blog" thing is a lot harder to make than I figured. Six or Seven years ago, I'd be all over this. I'd have it just the way I want it with only a few minor hiccups along the way. Not so much anymore. Please be patient, I'm sure I'll mess with it enough to get it where I actually like the way it looks, although it may take a while.
So, I thought I'd start a blog for several reasons...
1. To keep family and friends updated on our day to day life, especially since we have a precious little one, who I am sure 95% of the posts will be about. One thing about the military, you are definitely not as close to loved ones as you'd like to be...
2. For my husband to read when he's deployed. That way, if there are things I'm forgetting in e-mails, letters, etc., he'll know what's going on.
3. For my sanity, especially when he is gone. I'm going to go ahead and apologize now. I'm sure I'll have to vent every now and then, especially since I will be lacking in "adult conversation" time.

Speaking of delpoyment, I wish they'd let us know when to expect to see them leave. I know things change, but I'd like to know if I have 6 weeks before he leaves, or 12. To me, that makes a huge difference. Don't really know what we'd do differently, but I think it would help me mentally prepare.

Anyway, look to see more blogging from me, especially once Brad leaves. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment