Wednesday, October 26, 2011

hello skinny jeans!

ok, so this post was originally going to be all about Caroline's "pull-n-scoot," but I can't figure out how to get the video on this computer, grrr. Like I said before, I'm not as computer savvy as I used to be. I'll mess with it more and see what I can come up with.
In other news, thanks to Caroline, I am in my skinniest of the skinny jeans! :) For those of you who have seen the SATC episode, you know what I'm talking about. Those jeans you keep in hopes that one day you'll be able to wear them again. Well, instead of that ONE pair, I have 3. And the skinniest of the 3, which I wore in college, FIT! Thank you Caroline! (I'm still nursing her, so I can't take much of the credit.) I always said that I was going to nurse for 6 months or so. But she's almost 7 months old...I just don't really want to switch her to formula and pumping is such a PAIN. So, I guess we'll do this for 5 more months or so. Definitely not nursing past a year old.
Brad has a definite date for when he's leaving, thank goodness. All I can say is that I'm really excited he'll be here for Caroline's first Christmas. Now we just have to figure out what we're gonna do about a tree. I really want to get one this year, but don't want to have to put a fence of some sort around it. And by then, Caroline will really be getting around and I'm not wanting to spend allll day keeping her out of it. But I guess if that's the most of my worries, I've got it pretty good. :)
Be on the lookout for a video of the "pull-n-scoot." I'll eventually get it figured out. God bless! I'll leave you with a few pictures!
how the heck does this thing work!?

enjoying outside time with mommy and daddy!

check out those two teeth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment